Here are some of the services provided by the Faculty of Music and Performing Arts.
ACADEMIC AFFAIRS MANAGEMENT (DEPUTY DEAN ACADEMIC AND INTERNATIONAL)
1. Designing, managing the academic development of the faculty.
2. Plan and monitor academic performance of faculty students.
3. Monitor the teaching and learning of lecturers and timetables.
4. Conduct the assessment of the course.
5. Examine the application and appointment of part-time lecturers.
6. Design international programs and partnerships with the industry at the faculty.
7. Grant approval for minor change applications, minor applications, course offers and drops of courses.
8. Diploma student management such as admission and exams management.
RESEARCH MANAGEMENT AND GRADUATE STUDY (DEPUTY DEAN RESEARCH AND INNOVATION)
1. Manage research grant research, research assistant application, progress reports, research claims, research amendments, research assistants and final reports.
2. Management of publishing such as publication application.
3. Management of conference application and final report of the conference.
4. Postgraduate and Registration Recruitment students such as entry enrollment, offer registration courses, dropouts, postponement of studies, examinations and dissertation management.
5. MS ISO 9001: 2008 management representative.
1. Take care of the faculty’s workshops.
2. Manage faculty prospectuses, brochures and annual reports.
3. Manage staff information and files.
4. Manage the University / Faculty general circulars.
5. Manage employee leave.
6. Manage annual performance and target performance reports.
7. Manage the use of facade / facilites.
8. Manage application of official duties outside the headquarters.
TECHNICAL AND PRODUCTION UNIT
1. Design and implement quality presentation infrastructure in the field of music, dance and theater.
2. Increase the quantity of outstanding performance.
3. Plan and implement effective marketing strategies to realize the wishes of the University to generate its own income.
4. Provide advisory services and enhance the artistic performance of the performing arts.
1. Help implement the Teaching and Learning process by being a lecturer in a lecture or tutorial.
2. Become a musician to accompany the university’s official performances either inside or outside the university and outside invitations.
3. Assist faculty and music unit management to carry out annual activities.